Job ID: SS-1015823 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Provides direction for design activities. Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Facilitates the establishment standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions. Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware solution options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree
- 8 years technical experience including 2 years web specific hardware and software architecture design experience.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an outside in perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Knows how to navigate through difficult problems*Communicates effectively and is not afraid to express their opinions
- May lead functional teams or projects PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS*Was an experienced Java developer in a prior role
- Can get hands-on with low level design if they needed. Our architects can get very technical.Keeps up with the latest architecture, technology, and devops trendsUnderstands Agile methodologiesNote: Visa Sponsorship not availableLI-POSTDICE14CB
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top