Small Group Client Representative - Health Care
Job ID: EMO-1019540 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Located in Richardson, TX this position is responsible for ensuring continued and increased growth by renewing small group accounts or selling products and services to existing customers, understanding customer needs, and providing customer support in a call center environment. This position is responsible for researching and responding to telephone and written inquiries plus handling escalated issues in a prompt, accurate and objective manner. Accountable for meeting departmental small group accounts retention goals and service goals.
- Bachelor degree or 2 years customer service experience.
- Must have General Agent State Insurance License or obtain General Agent State Insurance License within 90 days.
- PC proficiency or data entry experience.
- Customer Service oriented with skills to evaluate customer situations, make decisions and respond quickly to questions.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and independent decision making skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Health care product knowledge.
- Business phone / e-mail in a call environment.
- Experience with salesforce.com or toher CRM tool.
- Bachelor degree.
This position must be based out of our Richardson office.
Relocation i snot provided at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management, Underwriting, Claims & Customer Service, General Health Care, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top