Senior Test Architect- Performance Testing
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for implementing the test approach and strategy for test automation and test analytics; and enforcing test quality standards.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
• Technologies testing.
• Application and infrastructure integration.
•Database or Data Analytics Troubleshooting and/or root cause analysis and solutions for Test Data
• Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
• Test automation-special emphasis on achieving in-sprint Test Automation.
• Usability testing.
• SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
• Testing methodologies.
• Test reporting and trend analysis.
• Ability to execute.
• Detail oriented.
• Address problems and escalate appropriately.
• Problem solving and analytical thinking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Interpersonal skills.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Naperville, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top