Senior Strategic Account Executive - Group Health Insurance, Enterprise National Accounts
Job ID: EMO-1018981 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: Support Account Executive in all aspects of retaining and growing Enterprise National Accounts. Responsible for ongoing service strategy and ensuring client satisfaction.
Required Job Qualifications:
- State Insurance License within required timeframe for state regulations.
- Bachelors degree and 6 years in Healthcare with Account Management experience OR 8 years experience in Healthcare with Account Management experience / knowledge.
- Ability to travel.
- Organization/project implementation skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Industry/Marketplace Awareness: Maintain an understanding of HCSC products and services, healthcare reform, competitive landscape, and implications on clients.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- Experienced managing large group business.
- Experienced in Client Service meetings, annual review meetings and communicating product changes and updates to client. *Experience executing service strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Retention and Penetration: Support Account Executive in preparation of documents to retain and build account membership and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Support Strategy Development: Maintain understanding of client strategy and articulate strategy to internal constituents. *Service Strategy: Develop and execute internal and external service strategy; includes leading client service meetings and identifying and presenting enhancement recommendations.
- Relationship Management: Support Account Executive in developing and expanding client relationships.
- Implementation: Collaborate with CIC for successful account implementation of renewals and off-cycle changes.
- Reporting: Maintain Salesforce database with account information.
- Develop and track key metrics to meet client and consultant needs.
- Account and Opportunity Planning: Support Account Executive in preparation of reports and documentation to identify innovative product solutions and cross-selling opportunities.
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top