Senior SharePoint and Metrics Solutions Developer
BASIC FUNCTION :
This position is responsible for creating and supporting useful, well-designed, user-friendly applications to automate and improve business processes for the departments we serve, utilizing SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, InfoPath, and other tools in the Microsoft ecosystem. Applications include databases, forms, workflows, and associated metrics and reporting. Departments served by these applications include Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Enterprise Services Portfolio, and the Digital User Experience Team. Responsibilities will also include working closely with department leads to understand current business processes and re-engineer them for improved efficiency, defining governance for these processes, defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other metrics for these processes, generating metrics using application data, and producing metrics dashboards from that data. The individual fulfilling this role must be capable of working closely with customers to build relationships, and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of their needs, opportunities, and pain points; most importantly, this individual must be able to turn those needs into applications that enhance our customers' everyday work experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 4 years experience in defining and managing technical processes OR technical degree and 6 years experience defining and managing technical processes OR 8 years experience in defining and managing technical processes.
• 3 years experience creating custom Microsoft SharePoint Lists.
• Experience creating workflows using Microsoft Flow or similar workflow tool.
• Proficiency in process engineering and re-design.
• Demonstrated experience with customer relationship management.
• Ability to influence and execute effectively across multiple departments in a matrixed environment.
• Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize, and make trade-off decisions.
• Commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
• Ability to simplify and standardize complex concepts/processes and tie together solutions across systems.
• Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving/consulting.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top