Senior Provider Engagement Strategy Consultant
Job ID: EG-1020080 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for supporting the development of network strategies and/or provider engagement models that reflect innovative ways to buy care across lines of business and geographies; identifying tools to assess and track strategic opportunities, including alternate reimbursement arrangements, business development opportunities, and unique buy care approaches; providing end to end report development, interfacing between various internal business and technical or analytical teams to achieve goals and desired outcomes: supporting a governance structure for the evaluation of strategic opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience in strategic planning, market research, network management, or product development, in health care industry OR consulting OR Master Degree and 4 years of experience strategic planning, market research, network management, or product development in health care industry OR consulting OR 7 years of experience strategic planning, market research, network management, or product development in health care industry.
- Experience with analytics and information synthesis.
- Experience managing complex corporate projects in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization, problem solving, communication skills including presentation and group facilitation experience.
- Organization, prioritization, problem solving skills.
- Experience interacting with staff/management across multiple departments at various levels in the organization;
- Verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Business analysis skill.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, with strong Excel skills.
Position is located in Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top