Senior Project Coordinator
Job ID: DM-1019071 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing, regulatory change management projects with high risk, including developing and maintaining project plans, issues logs, and status reports. Manage projects from inception through life cycle. Also lead and/or participate in project meetings and workgroups; managing multiple projects and resolve issues. Ensure proper audit level documentation for business implementation of projects. Manage the relationship between ITG and internal/external client organizations.
- Bachelor Degree and 3 years of business, training or project management experience OR 7 years of business, training, or project management experience.
- Experience defining business requirements for new systems or changes to existing systems and processes.
- Experience leading an assigned phase of a large scale project or leading all phases or a small or medium project.
- Experience facilitating groups and delivering presentations.
- Knowledge of operational areas in a health care environment.
- Knowledge of various corporate systems applications.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- PC experience to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or Marketing.
- Experience in technical training.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid or Marketplace Exchange programs
- Background in compliance and/or audit
Requirements: Expertise Project Management, General Health Care, Government Programs, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top