Senior Product Development Consultant
Job ID: CAS-1018925 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
4 positions are available.
This position is responsible for functioning as an internal product development consultant and project manager, to lead products from ideation through development, commercialization, growth and maturity to retirement; assisting Sales and Retention Business Units in developing more complex products that address customer needs and meets company profitability and operational requirements; provide leadership and consulting services to internal areas in defining product and scope including benefits, services, pricing targets, platform and vendor relationships; and providing product expertise and advocacy in delivering presentations to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR 6 years of experience in strategic planning, research, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR a Bachelors Degree, a Masters Degree and 3 years of experience
- Ability to interact with staff/management across multiple departments and levels
- Ability to lead and mentor other staff, as appropriate.
- General business and financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, marketplace and competition
- Strong analytic and information synthesis skills.
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- Initiative and persistence, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting to internal clients
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience
- Previous responsibility of the administration of a product or product line, including development of products from inception to launch, and product introduction and monitoring for success or need for reengineering.
- Pivot table experience
- Exposure to Microsoft Access
- Experience with data and analytics
Requirements: Expertise Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top