Senior Marketing Communications Consultant
Job ID: CAS-1019992 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for creating promotional plans for Marketing; developing and overseeing the production/ implementation of product literature; developing literature, such as employer and member newsletters; chairing and/or serving on committees; and developing and monitoring a budget for literature under purview.
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years' experience in writing, marketing and communication activities.
- 4 years' experience in communications.
- Experience with print, photo video production, and graphic design.
- Experience with Desktop Publishing.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- PC proficiency to include Word, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism or Communications
- Knowledge of HCSC Medicaid products.
This position will be based out of our Richardson office.
Requirements: Expertise Communications Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top