Senior Market Analyst
Job ID: DM-1019171 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The Senior Market Analyst will assist in executing retail marketing initiatives and projects consistent with business strategies, along with serving as a lead resource in the area of e-Business.
Responsibilities will include leading projects and initiatives that support consumer markets marketing programs, including deploying features and enhancements to the Enterprise Websites and coordinating with the various subsidiary sites; Working with technical support and cross-marketing teams to drive project planning, design, content development, day-to-day operations, and usability of enterprise web presence; Participating in development of business requirements and test plans, executing test cases, and assisting in production deployment to ensure successful market launches.
In addition, role requires collaboration with technical support teams and vendors during the development phase to deliver a finished product that achieves the business goals on schedule; and assisting in the analysis of market intelligence and business results and working with the team to make recommendations for improvement and revisions to processes and strategies as appropriate.
Bachelor Degree and two years of experience marketing, strategic planning, research, project management, or health care industry OR five years of experience in marketing, research, project management, strategic planning, or health care industry.
Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization.
Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and industry trends.
Experience developing reports and modeling. Analytical and information synthesis skills.
Knowledge of databases.
Knowledge of statistical methodology and tools.
Experience interpreting business and financial information.
Verbal and written communication and organization skills.
PC proficiency to include MS Office products.
- Work with the Senior Direct Marketing Consultant and/or Management in executing Retail Marketing Initiatives to support the e-Business marketing strategy.
- Work with Marketing Services to ensure accurate reflection of marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with technical support teams and vendors during the development phase to deliver a finished product that achieves the business goals on schedule
- Review marketing reporting, synthesize results and appropriately apply to the development process.
- Assist in the analysis of market intelligence and business results and working with the team to make recommendations for improvement and revisions to processes and strategies as appropriate.
- Research industry trends and competitor activity.
- Identify and comprehend marketplace needs and translate into ideas for marketing strategy and execution.
- Based on established marketing strategy, recommend detailed modifications or designs to marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Participate in project development and take responsibility for the creation and maintenance of project management related materials.
- Manage multiple priorities across projects and work with staff to complete tasks on time.
- Collaborate with local sales and marketing staff.
- Interact one-on-one and in group settings with departmental/inter-departmental team members to identify issues, gather data, brainstorm, prioritize, discuss analytic approach, and share findings.
- Communicate with Senior Direct Marketing Consultant, management and key stakeholders to keep them informed of project deliverables, status updates and issue resolution.
- Prepare clear and compelling project deliverables that present work approach and results to multiple internal audiences, in presentations, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Participate and/or lead in initial project brainstorming / orientation sessions geared toward identifying and framing issues and generate hypotheses around which to organize the work.
- Manage projects and stakeholder relationships.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in direct marketing or sales support.
Health insurance or healthcare industry experience.
Requirements: Expertise Project Management, Marketing / E-Solutions, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top