Senior Manager Performance & Results, Health Care
Located in Richardson TX this position is responsible for leading and partnering with the division and the Enterprise in identifying, validating, monitoring and reporting financial metrics, operational capabilities and continual process improvements across all areas influencing cost results. Provides leadership, guidance and support toward the division and the Enterprise strategies and processes, and leads metric definition, and analysis, monitoring, documentation as well as root cause analysis, and best practices; leading in the development and evolution of HCSC focused markets, business process and management methodology and ensuring appropriate application of best practice standards, guidelines, procedures and tools for analyzing, designing, and performance of business solutions, processes and execution of process improvements.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, or related fields. Other Bachelor Degrees may be considered.
• 4 years of supervisory experience.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in health care services, statistical analysis, financial analysis, financial consulting or insurance industry economics including 4 years
experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data.
• Advanced PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar. Proficiency in designing reports.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to prepare effective documentation, facilitate training and development, and participate in presentations.
• Experience working cross-functionally within all levels of the organization, leading projects and in problem resolution.
• Experience in developing, maintaining and leveraging collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and business leaders, to accept recommendations, cooperate or change their behavior, facilitating the accomplishment of business goals.
• Negotiation and influencing skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
•Financial Planning & Analysis or data analytics experience.
• Ability to analyze data and present information and recommendations to management.
• Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
• Extensive Health insurance industry experience with high awareness and financial acumen regarding industry trends and competitive challenges that have broad business impact.
• Tableau, PowerPoint or similar.
• Six Sigma or Malcolm Baldridge certification.
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Corporate Strategy, Actuarial, Sales & Account Management, Analytics & Reporting, Accounting / Finance, Project Management, Network Management / Provider Relations, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top