Senior Manager Medicare Operations
Job ID: JL-1019811 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position will be responsible for setting the strategy and managing operational oversight of one or more HCSC Medicare core operation functions (e.g. billing, claims, enrollment, and customer service), delegated vendors and key business partners. The incumbent will serve as a liaison supporting key functional areas in the development and implementation of the Medicare program at HCSC.
- Bachelor Degree and 6 years operations experience OR 10 years experience working in health insurance operations
- 4 years project management experience
- 4 years experience leading and managing teams
- 3 years experience managing operations for Group or Individual Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and/or Medicare Supplement
- Experience owning and maintaining vendor relationships for a respective operations area, applying consultative, negotiations, analytic and problem solving skills to drive projects and initiatives
- Experience in business planning, time management, project management and organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Experience planning and driving business initiatives through implementation
- Experience in leadership, communication skills (oral and written) and exercise strong interpersonal skills in varying, cross-functional situations
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Background in administration of contracts for State and Federal Government.
- Facet knowledge preferred
- Blue Chip knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of call center management and performance monitoring
Requirements: Expertise Claims & Customer Service Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Abilene, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, TX - San Angelo, IL - Quincy, IL - Springfield, IL - Rockford, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Mattoon, IL - Naperville, IL - Danville, IL - Marion, IL - Jacksonville, OK - Tulsa, TX - Wichita Falls
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top