Senior Manager Government Programs Compliance
Job ID: JH-1015219 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading efforts to evaluate Government Programs (Medicare and Medicaid) regulations, guidance and contracts, assessing the risk that those items present with respect to HCSC government contracts; may manage one or more direct reports and provide oversight of the business' operational compliance with the requirements through multiple mechanisms such as review of reports, attendance at operational meetings, and targeted monitoring of areas of concern; working independently and proactively to identify risks and issues of noncompliance, develop strategies to mitigate and remediate those risks and issues and work with Compliance and business personnel, all levels of HCSC management and governmental agencies in order to implement controls and processes and report on results.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years' experience in health care compliance OR JD and 4 years' experience in health care compliance OR 8 years' experience in government programs health plan, regulatory compliance or risk management experience.
- Management and/leadership experience.
- Experience communicating with and relationship building with internal business units and/or various external government agencies.
- Critical thinking, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Ability to influence processes to achieve results
- Experience managing staff
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Government Programs Healthcare Compliance experience. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Medicaid contracts and regulations, Medicare Advantage, Part D or other regulatory experience.
- Master Degree.
- Government programs operational experience.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top