Senior Manager Analytics & Reporting
Job ID: CP-1017146 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new analytics team that supports our Service Delivery and Operations (SDO) Department. This team partners with our lines of business to deliver innovative, efficient, and compliant solutions focused on enhancing long-term customer engagement.
This position is responsible for managing the analytical and reporting tools and data sets to produce valuable insights from our data that help improve the quality of the division's business; gaining a deeper understanding of the division data in order to plan, manage and control the activities of a team of analysts that provide reports, insights and analytics in support of the division data needs; developing their team's analytical capabilities to support analyses; imparting knowledge of analytical methods, research, and statistics used in quantitative data analysis and looking for opportunities to apply new data sets, tools and methods; working closely with customers to build and sustain relationships. This position is responsible for leading the team by acting as the liaison between business and analytical teams; communicating healthcare payer-based business concepts to analytics users; communicating and marketing the value of analytics outputs to business users in healthcare payer settings.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 7 years of analytical experience in relationship management or driving analytics insights into action OR 12 years of analytical experience in relationship management or driving analytics insights into action.
- 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Management experience.
- Experience anticipating internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues, and recommend process, product or service improvements.
- Experience solving unique and complex problems which have a high impact on the business.
- Experience contributing to the development of functional strategy to assist business areas in defining their information strategy.
- Experience in leading project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Experience with tools like SAS, R, MATLAB, SPSS, SQL, Python etc.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Master degree.
- 1 year of management/leadership experience.
- Healthcare experience in business development, business analytics, or innovation management.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Relocation willl not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top