Senior Manager Analytics Consulting - Health Care
Job ID: EMO-1019310 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for planning, managing and controlling the activities of a team of analysts that provides business intelligence support for business segments; leading initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources; bringing expertise or identifing subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis; advising business by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities; ensuring that policies and procedures align with corporate vision; selecting, developing and evaluating personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor Degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Business Statistics, Analytics, Accounting /Finance OR 4 years relevant experience.
- 7 years experience interfacing with external clients, large employers, brokers, or consultants.
- 7 years experience requiring data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data.
- 4 years leadership experience including 2 yrs in a Management position.
- Experience of Healthcare benefits, terminology, and concepts and insurance economies.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative standards and measures and statistical measures and concepts.
- Negotiation, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- PC proficiency to include Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Technical: 6 years' experience in SQL and SAS programming language.
- Ability to articulate depth and breadth of expertise in the following: analytical thinking, communication for results, conceptual thinking, information seeking, initiative, openness to learning, results orientation, teamwork, thoroughness, understanding environment.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top