Senior Infrastructure Service Managment Analyst-Monitoring (Event Mgt)
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining process related to IT Event Management which is the basis for Operational Monitoring and Control. Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of mapping and measuring business objectives to IT process outputs. Drive conversations with IT and business partners to define process requirements, create process flows and metrics to measure success. Must have understanding of ITIL processes and be familiar with Event Management tools and processes to help drive day to day operations as well as long term strategy. Implement and continually improve Event Management processes to transition activities of newly deployed apps/services from development to support staff.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years in Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience, with 2 years in ITIL Process role.
- Experience with ITIL v3.
- Experience with one or more of the following Enterprise Monitoring Tools: HP Open View, HP BSM, HP Sitescope, HP Network Node Manager, CA Wily, Dynatrace, CAUIM New Relic, AppDynamics, Nagios, SolarWinds, NetScout, Moogsoft
- Broad foundational working knowledge across infrastructure, middleware, and application frameworks for technologies monitored by the above-mentioned tools
- Experience leading Event Management tool implementation and configuration
- Experience with SaaS ITSM Suite of tools such as ServiceNow.
- Experience with IT Asset Management and CMBD Integration.
- Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI and other process standards.
- Customer relationship management.
- PMO structures, processes, and methods.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Oral & written communications.
- Ability to create and deliver presentation to Senior Leadership
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
- Process engineering and re-design.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Adaptability / ability to manage change.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking with a results oriented focus.
- Conflict management.
- Independently drive projects and provide results
- Navigating organizational politics.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Waukegan, IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Aparna H.Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top