Senior Contract Specialist
Job ID: CH-1018478 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for drafting account-specific documents; reviewing non-standard document language requests; referring issues to senior staff as required; coordinating and overseeing training of staff; conducting random audits to endure accuracy and consistency; leading day-to-day operations of team; consulting with team and elevating concerns to management; and acting as liaison between staff and management.
- Knowledge of health insurance contract, claim administration agreement, and financial agreement development.
- Knowledge of health products and procedures, underwriting requirements, contract and funding arrangements.
- Ability to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact with corporate departments in areas of primary responsibility.
- Leadership skills to assist Associate Contract Specialists and Contract Specialists with difficult aspects of contract development.
This position will be located in our Chicago office.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top