Senior Clinical Data Science Consultant - PharmacoEconomics
Job ID: EMO-1019696 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Located in Chicago, IL this position is responsible for using advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems. Performs complex statistical analysis on experimental or business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts. Constructs predictive models, algorithms and probability engines to support data analysis or product functions; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on real world results. Designs experiments and methodologies to generate and collect data for business use.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree and must have 5 years experience in an advanced mathematical, statistical, engineering, physics or related quantitative field; OR Masters degree and 4 years experience in an advanced mathematical, statistical , engineering, physics or related quantitative field; OR 10 years experience in an advanced mathematical, statistical , engineering, physics or related quantitative field.
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL, SAS and/or Teradata or other statistical tools/languages.
- Recognized as an expert in Analytics, .
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Predictive Analytics, Predictive Model, Linear Regression, Multivariate Statistics, Multivariate Analysis, Data Science, Statistical Model, Pharmacoeconometrics
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top