Senior Analytics & Reporting Analyst - SQL, SSIS
Job ID: EMO-1018227 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Located in one of the following locations - Austin, Houston, Richardson or San Antonio, TX this position is responsible for creating reports, insights and analytics in support of Health Care Delivery; partnering with stakeholders to mold specifications, responsible for translating to requirements, analyzing a solution(s), producing datasets, developing data base objects, developing reports, validate reporting for quality, researching quality issues. Develops & Supports proprietary software application used by the division; provides consultation to users and works on cross-functional teams to address business needs; performing research and contributes to data analysis as it relates to strategic initiatives and broader research needs. Interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment. Continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the data; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Bachelor Degree and 2 year experience in data analysis and information reporting data OR 4 year experience in data analysis and information reporting data.
- Experience solving and creating complex reporting processes and deliverables, verifying accuracy of reports and providing insights, performs intermediate root cause analysis.
- Produce data sets and reports for analysis using Advanced SQL (stored procedures, functions, tables, constraints).
- Intermediate experience creating SSIS packages.
- Intermediate Excel including v-look up experience.
- Work with both internal and external data.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals. Effectively build relationships and partner with Stakeholders.
- Learn needed skills by performing assigned work.
Microsoft Access development
Medicare / Medicaid Reporting Knowledge
This position may sit in Austin, Houston, Richardson, San Antonio, TX
Multiple positions available.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
Relocation is not provided.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting, Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TN - Brentwood, TX - Richardson, TX - Austin, TX - San Antonio, TX - Houston
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top