Senior Analytics & Reporting Analyst
Job ID: DLP-1017997 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for enterprise quality and analytics support and functioning as subject matter expert in creating reports, insights and analytics related to Healthcare Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS®) reporting, Quality Rating System (QRS) reporting, state specific reporting and other tasks associated with quality metrics reporting in support of the division; creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs; may provide consultation to users and working on cross-functional teams to address the division issues; producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; performing research and assisting in analyzing data related to the division strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years' experience in data analysis and information reporting OR 4 years' experience in data analysis and information reporting.
- Experience analyzing data and issues to develop solutions. Experience analyzing data to improve products or services.
- Experience producing data sets and reports for analysis using Access, SQL, Excel or other reporting tools.
- Experience verifying accuracy of reports and providing insights.
- Knowledge of Access, SQL, SAS and/or Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
- Experience working with both internal and external data.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
- Interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years' experience/knowledge of HEDIS Certified Software, including QSI, QSHR.
- 3 years' experience/knowledge with HEDIS reporting and participation in audit program
- Experience/skills in business intelligence reporting tools such as SAS, Crystal reports
Position Located in Chicago, Illinois
NOT Work From Home
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top