Senior Analytics & Reporting Analyst
This position is responsible for creating reports, insights and analytics in the areas of health economics, provider performance, cost/utilization, quality, risk, efficiency and clinical domains. This will be accomplished by creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs; possibly providing consultation to users and working on cross-functional teams to address the division's issues; producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; possibly performing research and assisting in analyzing data related to the division's strategic initiatives and broader research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the division's data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Bachelor's Degree and 2 year experience in data analysis and information reporting data OR 4 year experience in data analysis and information reporting data.
• Analyze possible solutions using standard procedures to solve routine or basic problems.
• Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
• Solve complex problems with guidance.
• Produce data sets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel or other reporting tools.
• Verify accuracy of reports and provide insights.
• Knowledge of SQL, SAS and/or Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
• Work with both internal and external data
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
• Learn needed skills by performing assigned work.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top