Senior Analytics Consultant
Job ID: CP-1018455 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
The C1 Innovation Lab will be opening in the West End area of downtown Dallas this August. The name draws reference to our customer-first culture (C1C) as well as the innovation solutions that will be imagined, piloted and quickly deployed complementing our already strong and growing foundation of innovative capabilities.
In the Innovation Lab, a cross functional team of strategists, designers, technologists paired with a dedicated Customer Service and Care Coordination teams will co-exist and will be focused on developing solutions that will help our largest national employer accounts make health care more affordable and improve health outcomes for their employees and our members while continuing to provide exemplary service.
This is responsible for defining, measuring, monitoring, and evaluating success measures for solutions developed within the Innovation Lab. Responsible for synthesizing ethnographic and market research data to identify trends, and conducting analytics to support acceleration of business cases. Responsible for working with multi-disciplinary teams of designers, researchers, strategists, engineers, developers and architects to champion the work while maintaining the perspective and needs of our largest national clients (Employer Groups).
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy OR 7 years experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 1 year experience in data analysis and information reporting relating to healthcare data, including pharmacy.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertiseInterprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems; takes an "outside –in"perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience analyzing the outcomes of innovative healthcare programs
- Experience analyzing social determinants, health and well-being, sales, epidemiological, and/or longitudinal patient-level data
- Advanced experience with SQL and complex datasets
- Experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau
- Experience with advanced statistical software such as SAS or R
- Experience in a startup or innovative environment
- Exhibits a bias-toward-action mentality and ability to work collaboratively in teams without need for specific leadership directives
This position is based in Dallas, TX.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Dallas
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top