Segment Leader Medicare Advantage Plans
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
Responsible for working with their team on the strategy for the market growth in MAPD & Special Nees Plans This individual will be accountable for conceptualizing strategy and implementing all elements of the product lifecycle for MAPD & DSNP. MAPD & DSNP business opportunity identification through sound market research and analytics; coordinating efforts across all corporate functions including actuarial, network management, and care management. Design of detailed product architecture (benefit options, network elements, care management programs, vendor services and other product elements). This position is responsible to lead a team that will be driving market level growth and financial performance strategies by working closely with Health Plans, Network teams, Sales & Marketing. Track all CMS rules and regulations impacting products and benefits. Track macro trends and influence product innovation. Lead bid process and ensure timely and compliant filings of products. This role will work with cross functional leaders on defining product growth and performance strategies, product implementation and marketing strategies.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years of experience gained through significant leadership positions in the healthcare/managed care insurance industry.
• In-depth knowledge of various Medicare (MAPD & DSNP) products and business models.
• Competence in the internal coordination required to bring Medicare products and programs to market
• Strong business sense and strong financial acumen complemented by an understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare market specifically in the government space.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present and articulate complex issues and situations in clear and understandable terms.
• Sensitive, flexible and collaborative in situations involving multiple internal and external constituent groups.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top