Sales Solutions Analyst - Enterprise National Accounts
Job ID: EMO-1018049 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting sales solutions implementation plans for group business, including the research, analysis, and measurement of key data related to new solutions and continuous improvement of existing sales capabilities and processes.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year of experience in a managed care, consulting, sales / account management, research / analysis, or implementation of projects OR 5 years of experience managed care, consulting, sales / account management, research / analysis, or implementation of projects.
- Experience developing communications, tools / solutions, processes or strategies.
- Knowledge of group healthcare/managed care trends, products, and industry.
- Knowledge of sales, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of training strategies and implementation process.
- Experience with dashboards and reporting.
- Results track record.
- Advanced Excel Skills including Advanced Macros / merges required for success in this role.
- Analytical mindset required for success in this role.
- Knowledge of Anaplan Modeling / Planning Tool or similar such as Cognos 8 Planning Tool with plurality of data / data blocks / data cubes technology.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Math, Engineering or Healthcare.
This position is located in Richardson, TX.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered at this time.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management, Analytics & Reporting, Project Management, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top