RN Sr Manager Quality Measurements HEDIS/NCQA
Job ID: PT-1019721 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for directing a team of clinical and non-clinical staff in quality management and quality improvement activities including HEDIS, QRS reporting, NCQA accreditation and regulatory compliance and submissions. Ensures successful HMO and PPO NCQA HEDIS and QRS Measure Set data collection, medical record audits and timely submission of data including interpretation of results for reporting to executive leadership. Responsible for maintaining NCQA accreditation efforts by directing and managing team responsible for NCQA Quality standards oversight.Participates in the development and coordination of special pay-for-performance initiatives. Serves as lead and liaison to HCSC's Marketing and other divisions to develop and deliver reports, performance guarantees and RFP/RFI support.
- Bachelor's degree in business or health care field.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Clinicial with unrestricted license in state of operations and three years clinical experience.
- 5 years' experience performing and managing medical record audits in a health care environment including hiring and training staff, chart abstractions and reporting including 3 years data analysis experience.
- 2 years' management and leadership experience managing, leading and mentoring direct reports
- Strong experience and knowledge of HEDIS and QRS operations, reporting and NCQA/URAC accreditation regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact successfully with a variety of staff across multiple divisions and building relationships.
- Project management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, request assistance as appropriate, and accept direction and feedback. Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative standards and measures and statistical measures and concepts.
- Knowledge of insurance administration and health care products.
- Leadership skills including the ability to lead and mentor staff.
- Creativity and innovative skills and a willingness to take risks.
- PC experience utilizing various software packages including Excel, Access, and Word.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's degree.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- 6 years experience with HEDIS and NCQA Accreditation guidelines and performance measures.
- LI CA CR
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Regulatory & Compliance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top