Reimbursement Analyst Claim Chk/Claim Audit
Job ID: CH-1018982 Description:
This position is responsible for programing and implementing Enterprise claims auditing logic under the direction of the Manager Professional Reimbursement Programs. Assists in the implementation, updates and maintenance of code auditing software.
- Associate degree.
- 2 years experience in the health care industry.
- HIM certification, RHIT, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-P.
- Experience working with professional coding structures and claims auditing logic.
- Knowledge of medical practice patterns, professional coding and payment structures.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top