Regulatory Implementation Consulting Manager
Job ID: DM-1017632 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for providing consulting, direction, guidance and support to help drive federal (retail, group, technical and corporate related) regulatory implementations across the enterprise. Assist executives, and their teams, in federal regulatory implementations, to include the translation of applicable regulatory requirements into business, technical and operational requirements; the successful development and implementation of those requirements; and the incorporation of those requirements into HCSCs daily business processes and operations. Act as a dedicated liaison to a specific leadership group or segment within HCSC (such as exchange, retail, small group, large group, technology & operations, financial programs, and corporate) with respect to applicable regulatory implementation related matters. This position will report on and advise leaders and stakeholders across the enterprise on a variety of regulatory implementation related matters
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 5 years of healthcare, managed care, health insurance, business operations or consulting experience.
- Proven experience acting in a consultative role, project management and planning experience.
- Experience working with an organizations compliance, oversight, audit, government relations and legal areas.
- Knowledge of, and experience with healthcare, managed care, or health insurance operations and IT systems.
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare regulatory environment. Experience with budget development/securing project/program funding.
- Experience with business case development.
- Ability and desire to lead cross functional projects/project teams.
- Superior organizational skills, detail-oriented, strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and desire to handle complex assignments and projects
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Public consulting experience and background in healthcare is highly preferred for this role.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- Project Management or process certifications
- Management experience
- Experience engaging with federal and/or state regulators.
- Basic knowledge of the federal and state legislative and regulatory process
- Basic knowledge of the Affordable Care Act Familiarity with HCSC systems, processes and operations
Requirements: Expertise Corporate Strategy, Actuarial, Legal, Project Management, General Health Care, Government Programs, Regulatory & Compliance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top