This position is responsible for managing and leading the legislative and regulatory review efforts from preliminary regulatory and legislative research leading to modeling/scenario planning through implementation assigned programs and products. Responsible for recommending solutions for the business, creating responses, developing divisional policies and procedures, and creating scenarios for pending or adopted legislation or regulations, and the resulting potential impact on the organization. May coach and mentor staff.
Bachelor degree and 5 years of experience in business or project management OR 9 years of experience in business or project management 3 years of regulatory experience
• Experience providing support to senior staff in process reengineering and strategic problem solving
• Knowledge of financial and statistical analysis and interpretation, impact analysis and quantitative/data modeling methods
• Experience conducting analyses and developing, executing and communicating strategic and operational impacts creative thinking skills
• Experience providing strategic and tactical direction based on quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Knowledge of the regulatory process and Health Care Industry business processes, functions and drivers
• Experience providing support to senior level staff in process reengineering and strategic problem solving
• Knowledge of enterprise business operations Writing, executive presentation, verbal communication, facilitation, decision making, and interpersonal skills Organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Experience working independently and responding to rapidly changing priorities
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in Regulatory Analyst or similar position requiring regulatory support for programs or products with complex statutory or regulatory frameworks
• Knowledge of HCSC products and/or regulations impacting HCSC products
• Audit experience, including review of the adequacy of controls included in new or existing processes and identification of control enhancements
• Experience leading, training or mentoring less experienced staff on complex issues
• Master's Degree or J.D.
• This role is available remotely/work from home
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Legal, Government Programs, Regulatory & Compliance, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TN - Brentwood, IL - Rock Island County, NM - Chama, TX - College Station, TX - Sachse, MA - North Andover, IL - Oakbrook Terrace, NM - Santa Rosa, CO - Greeley, NC - Durham, TX - Houston, NM - Moriarty, IL - Aurora, NM - Magdalena, TX - Cactus, IL - Danville, NM - Grants, GA - Gainesville, NM - Gallup, OK - Oklahoma City, MT - Bozeman, NM - Sierra County, IL - Peoria, NM - Clayton, TX - Abilene, MA - Braintree, TX - Richardson, NM - Silver City, IL - Quincy, NC - Cornelius, TX - Harlingen, IL - Downers Grove, NM - Lordsburg, IA - Marshalltown, NM - Farmington, NM - Deming, NM - Vaughn, VA - Richmond, OK - Tulsa, PA - Conshohocken, NM - San Miguel County, MO - St. Louis, TN - Chattanooga, TX - Palestine, NM - Cuba, TX - Fort Worth, MT - Great Falls, IL - Bloomington, NE - Omaha, WV - Wheeling, AR - Fayetteville, NM - Santa Fe, MI - Royal Oak, IL - Rockford, NM - Socorro, OR - Lake Oswego, NM - Las Vegas, TX - Waco, IL - Fairview Heights, GA - Atlanta, NM - Jemez Springs, NM - Taos, TX - Amarillo, TX - Mt. Pleasant, NM - Tatum, MD - Owings Mills, TELECOMMUTE, IL - Charleston, NM - Estancia, TX - El Paso, AR - Fort Smith, NC - Huntersville, NM - Truth or Consequences, IL - Springfield, NM - Roswell, NM - Las Cruces, NM - Hobbs, PA - Jessup, IL - Waukegan, NM - Jal, GA - Athens, IL - Jacksonville, TX - Austin, NM - Socorro County, MT - Butte, TX - Midland, NM - Springer, TX - Wichita Falls, TX - Hallettsville, NY - Pittsford, MN - Bloomington, TX - Marshall, NM - Los Alamos, IL - Chicago, NJ - Roseland, MT - Kalispell, KY - Louisville, TX - Tyler, IL - Decatur, NM - Tucumcari, FL - Tampa, NM - Ruidoso, NM - Carlsbad, TX - Beaumont, WI - Green Bay, IL - Lombard, TX - Lufkin, NM - Hurley, IN - Carmel, MT - Billings, TX - Lubbock, NY - New York, MI - Southfield, PA - Dunmore, TX - Victoria, NM - Lovington, IL - Champaign, MT - Helena, NH - Concord, TX - Temple, NM - Abiquiu, DC - Washington, IL - Litchfield, GA - Ellijay, IL - Marion, NM - Reserve, WV - Moorefield, TX - Corpus Christi, PA - Wexford, PA - Pittsburgh, IN - Indianapolis, NM - Alamogordo, NC - Raleigh, NM - Hagerman, OH - Cleveland, MN - Worthington, TX - Laredo, NM - Portales, IL - Buffalo Grove, TX - Cuero, NM - Belen, CT - Farmington, IL - Effingham, AR - Little Rock, NM - Clovis, NC - Charlotte, NE - Grand Island, TX - San Antonio, IL - Mattoon, NM - Quemado, IL - Mt. Vernon, NM - Grant County, TX - Dallas, WA - Kirkland, NM - Fort Sumner, KS - Overland Park, PA - Souderton, MN - Minneapolis, NM - Artesia, NM - Raton, IL - Belleville, TX - Lacy Lakeview, OH - Cincinnati, MN - Eden Prairie, TX - Gonzales, TX - San Angelo, NM - Carrizozo, CO - Greenwood Village, MI - Plainwell, MT - Missoula, NM - Albuquerque, IL - Naperville, NM - Mountainair, WA - Seattle, NM - Espanola, TX - Edinburg, ME - Portland, ME, AZ - Mesa, NM - Eunice, TX - Nacogdoches, SC - Sumter, LA - Metairie
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top