Provider Affairs Project Consultant
Job ID: CH-1020268 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for functioning in a lead role in developing and implementing strategic goals of the department; working as the liaison between department and all areas of HCSC; providing leadership to the team that supplies project management expertise.
- Bachelor Degree with 5 years healthcare and/or managed care insurance experience OR 7 years healthcare and/or managed care insurance experience.
- Experience managing a department project or a portion of a divisional or corporate project, including analysis, strategy forming, developing project management plans, developing appropriate resources, managing project team, and implementation.
- Experience independently managing to resolution complex issues across multiple divisions.
- Experience leading/providing guidance to intra and interdepartmental staff.
- Knowledge of current health care products, the external marketplace, and HCSC competition.
- Knowledge of HCSC
- s various functions areas and departments.
- Experience communicating with and relationship building with various external customers and providers.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills resulting in business/process improvements/changes.
- PC experience and skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Facilitation, presentation and analytical skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Management.
Position is located in Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance not available
Sponsorship not available
Requirements: Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top