Job ID: CH-1020269 Description:
This position is responsible for creating and managing project plans, including schedule, scope, for large, complex projects with minimal oversight; and managing internal resources across the clinical program departments for delivery of a products or services to internal and external entities, i.e. employer groups, brokers, consultants.
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years experience working in a position which requires independent decision making
- 4 years of combined experience working in a position which requires experience gathering and documenting business requirements and team leadership with program management.
- Experience working a dynamic work environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills, detail oriented, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Healthcare
- Analytical skills.
- Risk management experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Knowledge of project/program management best practices.
- Experience and knowledge of the Health Care Industry.
Position is located in Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance not available
Sponsorhip not available
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top