Project Management Consultant
Job ID: CH-1019327 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for project management and leadership of major, complex, and strategic cross-divisional and enterprise-wide projects from inception to completion; oversight, coordination, and ability to implement projects according to dynamic and critical timelines; oversight of project teams, resources, and budget; and interacting with all levels of management including senior management.
- Bachelor Degree OR 4 years experience involving independent work and judgment.
- 3 years project management experience with large and complex multi-million dollar projects.
- Experience communicating with senior management from multiple divisions.
- Experience researching issues and conducting research using databases/systems.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations.
- Problem resolution experience and skills.
- Verbal and written and communication skills including developing and delivering speeches to various audiences, compose business cases and executive summaries, and build relationships with internal management, staff from various divisions, executive management and external vendors.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects successfully.
- Detailed oriented.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Lead, consultant or supervisory experience.
- Experience supervising project teams/personnel.
- Experience with or knowledge of health care industry and products.
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top