Located in Richardson, TX - this position is responsible for providing technical and operational support to departments, divisions or enterprise areas. Perform tasks include developing and managing projects; develop and facilitate training; writing system functionality; testing new development; and maintaining project plans, issue logs, and status reports. Also lead or participating in the project meetings and workgroups with multiple, simultaneous projects. Manage the relationship between ITG and internal/external client organization in business and technical environments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Must Haves) :
• Bachelor and 2 years of business, training or project management experience OR 6 years of business, training, or project management experience.
• Experience in the development of training materials.
• Experience facilitating groups and delivering presentations.
• Experience writing process requirements, testing and lifecycle through implementation.
• Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to travel including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS :
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or Marketing
• Strong Project Coordination experience.
• Confidence in taking on new assignments, working independently.
• Experience in planning and scheduling / coordinating meetings and/or events.
• Experience writing and distributing meeting agendas and documenting meeting outcomes.
• Understanding of project financial tracking including monitoring and reporting on budget expenditures.
• Intermediate or expert skills using WebEx, OneNote, Microsoft Office Suite of Application (Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Word).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Accounting / Finance, Audit, Project Management, Network Management / Provider Relations Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Back to top