Product Implementation Analyst II
This position is responsible for leading cross enterprise implementations of lower complexity, or partnering with senior Implementation Analysts to implement new products or product enhancements that are critical to the retention of accounts, maintaining market relevancy and responding to legislative and regulatory initiatives. This role serves as the business lead on a given implementation within the Product Implementation team, and builds/fosters relationships with business and technology partners to take the project from business case analysis through implementation, following the System Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). Responsible for building a deep understanding of the scope and member impact of a given business case, contributing to the decomposition of the business case, and assisting with planning, requirements gathering and cost resource estimate breakdowns. The priority for this role is to contribute to and deliver on the overall product implementation. Responsible for proactive communication with stakeholders, raising and mitigating risks and issues, and monitoring compliance and conformity to industry and HCSC standards and processes, with a continual focus on improving efficiencies, processes and documentation.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree and 2 years of experience in business analysis, system implementation, or project management OR 6 years of experience in business analysis, system implementation, or project management.
• Comfortable with change, and working in a flexible and dynamic work environment.
• Clear and concise written, presentation, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Experience working across various departments with various levels of management handling sensitive or difficult situations as well as developing and delivering formal training to internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Experience working independently and in group settings and responding to rapidly changing priorities.
• Experience identifying risks and issues and creating mitigation strategies.
• Takes initiative in driving results, asking astute questions, proactively reaching out to stakeholders, and meeting deadlines.
• Analytical skills and experience applying business knowledge to solve problems.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Degree in public health/ health policy, or other areas of study with a high degree of focus on critical thinking/ problem solving activities.
• Consulting or client/product implementation experience in a large organization.
• Financial, estimating and budget management experience related to projects, implementations, and/or operations.
• Conflict management and resolution skills.
• Knowledge of or experience with the SDLC.
• Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry and current trends related to new products/ networks, as well as new legislation and interaction with government affairs.
•This position will be based out of our Chicago office.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management, Project Management, Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top