Product Architect Consultant-Collaboration Architect Voice Video Chat
Job ID: CM-1020000 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
HCSC is shaping the IT organization to deliver in a 'As a Service' model focused on introducing new business-enabling technologies to provide competitive advantage and respond to change business priorities. IT must demonstrate the value of IT to the business, while maintaining existing systems and shift to new delivery models to reduce proprietary technologies and maintenance costs.
The 'As a Service' goal for infrastructure is to design repeatable, integrated, standardized, and automated services using a ITSM service lifecycle mindset focused on business value and business centric service levels. The integrated services will be communicated through our Service Catalog.
This position is responsible for ideation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products for Connected Workforce – collaboration tools that enable increased sharing and productivity for our users, members, and partners. Activities include infrastructure architecture roadmap and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary business case(s), SLAs, and TCO; long term architecture direction & customer demand; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with business and application stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and designs.
These activities will be performed in a highly matrixed organization across business portfolios and technical areas.
Demonstrate broad working knowledge for a range of Connected Workforce technologies:
- Office 365 email, SharePoint, SfB/Instant Messaging, Yammer, and Web Conference
- Presence, Integrated Web, Audio/Video Conferencing
- Digital/Emerging capabilities
- Application DevOps collaboration tools
- Persona's to identify typical services needed for various segments of the users
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- Experience with deployment and adoption of Connected Workforce Services
- Ability to counsel teams & individuals to wholly understand and effectively implement the proposed architecture
- Ability to create and articulate architectural and technical visions for the product.
- Ability to work in high degree of changes.
- Strategic Platform with higher business criticality
- Ability to work on / through cross-product projects
- Experience with system and technology integration.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
- Oral & written communication.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
- Collaborative Leadership
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top