Process Consultant III
Job ID: KNH-1019723 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for leading the Process Leaders/Process Stewards in planning, defining, developing, testing, documenting, analyzing results and/or implementing Process Improvement and Process Reengineering opportunities. Leading and supporting Business Process activities and methods to the Super Process Leaders/Process Steward. Leading team activities, deliverables, and issue resolution. Leading key activities including data collection, metric definition and analysis, and root cause analysis. Supporting development and evolution of HCSC Business Process Management Methodology. Identifying best practice standards, guidelines, procedures and tools for analyzing, designing, and implementing Business Process initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree or 4 years' business experience.
- 5 years' experience in process improvement and development of business metrics.
- 5 years' experience in health care role involving judgment and analytical skills.
- Experience in leading, developing, or managing employees.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with all levels in the organization, leading projects and problem resolution.
- Experience facilitating group meetings including representing the company with external customers.
- Proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
- Analytical and organizational skills including experience in meeting deadlines.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in process flow charting.
- Experience working with a project management methodology.
- Experience using quality improvement program such as Total Quality Management (TQM), or Six Sigma.
- Ability to travel.
Requirements: Expertise Quality Assurance Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top