Principal Process Owner (Business Technology Planning, Development and Transition)
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our HealthTech team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our HealthTech team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for the continuous improvement of our delivery (Definition to Transition) process(es), ensuring visibility of process performance and end-to-end, optimized integration across HealthTech and HealthAnalytics (HT-HA) processes. The VSO will accomplish the organization's objectives through coordination and leadership across a matrixed team of process owners.
The successful candidate will be well-versed in multiple delivery methodologies, and excel at collaboration, negotiation and teamwork. They will have a passion around delivery and continous improvement with the ability to establish a vision and lead the organization, questioning the status quo to drive improvement. They will have the demonstrated ability to coordinate across functional areas that contribute expertise/skills, product/service components, information, and domain knowledge to the creation of value in the flow.
Required Job Qualifications:
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and clearly communicate vision at executive, leadership and practitioner
• Deep understanding of Agile and Lean principles with proven ability to influence / transform an organization
• Hands-on working experience using Jira and/or equivalent Agile tools
• 7 years of experience in senior level IT role in delivery, process improvements and/or value streams
• 5+ years of relevant experience in practicing, coaching, leading Agile efforts
• Adept at leading and collaborating in a matrixed environment, leading cross-functional teams
• Facilitation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Stakeholder management and consultative skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Master's Degree (preferred) from an accredited university or college
• Industry knowledge and understanding of product concepts and SDLC processes, including Agile, LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), etc.
• Agile, Lean, Six Sigma or similar certifications
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Back to top