Network WiFi Engineer- LAN
This position is responsible for Collaborating with Solutions Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, and Infrastructure Service Management teams in the design and build of Network (Wireless LAN and LAN) solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility; participating in the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments; transitioning knowledge to Infrastructure Operations.
Required Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree and 2 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
• Wireless LAN (Wifi) design including site survey
• Wireless IEEE 802.11
• Network management
• Network Automation
• ITIL v3
• IT standards, procedures, policies
• Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
• Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
• Oral & written communications
• Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques
• Supplier management
• Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions
• Drive cross functional execution
• Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Organized and detail oriented
• Analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Back to top