National Account Executive III - Employer Group Health Benefits
Located in Houston, TX this position is responsible for ensuring continued and increased growth by negotiating renewals or selling products and services to existing customers, understanding customer needs, and providing customer support.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Must have State Insurance License.
• 6 years successful record in the group health insurance field in a position requiring decision making, analysis, and initiative.
• Must have 4 years group health insurance Account Executive experience.
• Thorough knowledge of group health care managed products including HMO and PPO, processes and trends.
• Ability to manage larger and/or more complex accounts.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
• Ability to travel; address customer needs and make sound decisions; build strong customer relations; analyze reports.
• Effective negotiation, presentation, sales, financial skills; written and verbal communication skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS :
• Knowledge of HCSC products, services, and processes, including rating and funding.
• Knowledge of HCSC systems knowledge (BlueCHIP, BlueSTAR, Accums, CRM, contact management, MS Office suite, etc.).
• Knowledge of competitor and industry trends, including legislative and regulatory.
• Bilingual English / Spanish
• Able and willing to complete on-line preemployment Sales Assessment.
This position is located in Houston, TX
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Houston
Back to top