Member Care Coordinator - Government Programs
"Note: This is a ‘Work from Home' field-based position that will require making visits to members homes"
•The location for this position is in Las Cruces, NM; Deming, NM; OR surrounding areas - Dona Ana County & Luna County)
This position is responsible for conducting home health assessment, contacting identified members to inform and educate them on health care programs to address their personal health plan needs, engaging the member in discussion of adherence to personal health plans, responding to inquiries from members, and supporting the clinicians in the Medical Management department with their provider and member activities.
• Bachelor of Social Work or Psychology OR LVN, LPN with 1 year experience in managed care systems OR RN OR 3 years care coordination for a state managed or waiver program OR 3 years managed care systems experience.
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Experience coordinating member medical related needs, providing assistance to members, and analyzing member needs
• PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications
• Customer service skills
• Verbal and written communications skills including developing written correspondence to members and to other department personnel and coaching skills, including motivational interviewing, to educate members on medical issues
• Current state driver license, transportation, and applicable insurance
• Ability and willingness to travel
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location NM - Las Cruces, NM - Deming
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top