Medicare Segment Leader Group Retiree Business
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
Responsible for working with their team on owning the portfolio for the Group Medicare line of business. This line of business is one of the fastest and critical growing markets. This leader will be responsible for owning the full portfolio to offer employers along with being responsible for building the strategy on the product offerings, service and how we relaunch and sustain our position in the market. This individual and team will manage requests for responses, work with the actuarial team and the leaders for MAPD, PDP and the owner of MedSupp, Medicare Sales and most importantly the Commercial Group Sales & Account management teams to present the best Medicare solution for the employer groups. This position will be accountable for ensuring all the groups are implemented successfully by working closely with the delivery teams. This position is responsible will also lead a team that will be driving market level growth and financial performance strategies by working closely with enterprise leaders along with defining portfolio and performance strategies, product implementation and marketing strategies.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years of experience gained through significant leadership positions in the healthcare/managed care insurance industry.
• In-depth knowledge of various Medicare Group business models.
• Competence in the internal coordination required to bring Medicare products and programs to market
• Strong business sense and strong financial acumen complemented by an understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare market specifically in the government space.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present and articulate complex issues and situations in clear and understandable terms.
• Sensitive, flexible and collaborative in situations involving multiple internal and external constituent groups.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top