Medicare Segment Lead, PDP & MedSupp
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position will be the leader over the Prescription Drug Plan for Medicare and will be accountable for the turnaround plan and strategies to increase PDP performance and position for growth. This leader will work closely with Enterprise Pharmacy to drive PRIME performance and clinical strategies (formulary) to achieve growth and financial goals. This position will work with cross functional leaders on defining PDP growth and performance strategies, implementation and marketing strategies. This position is responsible (along with a team) to drive market level growth and financial performance strategies by working closely with PRIME and pharmacy matrix partners. Track all CMS rules and regulations impacting PDP and benefits. This role will work with cross functional leaders on defining PDP growth and performance strategies, implementation and marketing strategies. Product lead for MEdSupp platform transition. Work closely with Enterprise Product filings and Medicare Actuarial teams to file and manage MedSupp portfolio of products and plans
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years of experience gained through significant leadership positions in the healthcare/managed care insurance industry.
• In-depth knowledge of various Medicare products and business models.
• Previous experience with Pharmacy in relation to Medicare Part D.
• Competence in the internal coordination required to bring Medicare products and programs to market
• Strong business sense and strong financial acumen complemented by an understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare market specifically in the government space.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present and articulate complex issues and situations in clear and understandable terms.
• Sensitive, flexible and collaborative in situations involving multiple internal and external constituent groups.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top