Medical Management Trainer - BCBS - Chicago HQ
Job ID: PT-1019111 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for developing and performing the clinical, non clinical, and systems training; new employee orientation; and integration of identified Quality Improvement activities into the training curriculum for the Medical Management department.
- Current, unrestricted license in the state of operations in one of the following: Registered Nurse (RN), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Registered Dietician (RD) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- 3 years experience in clinical practice, including 1 year in a medical management program.
- Knowledge of Medical Management program policies, procedures, and operations.
- Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standards, and relation to Medical Management Operational Guidelines.
- Analytical/analysis skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- PC experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database query experience.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification.
Requirements: Expertise General Health Care Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top