Medical Drug Network Manager
POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN THE TULSA, OK. OR ALBUQUERQUE, NM OFFICES
This position is responsible for medical benefit drug contracting activities for physicians, physician groups and facilities (independent hospitals, independent physicians with negotiations, small group / IPAs, home infusion providers, facilities, etc.) working with the individual state plan networking teams. Responsible for education of plan network contracting team and providers for drug-related portions of the contract. May be responsible for or assist with contracting or supporting services large or complex groups/facilities.
• Pharm D or RPh Pharmacist, with an unrestricted License in the state of OK or NM including 4 years experience.
• Drug contracting experience in a hospital, specialty pharmacy, or GPO
• Knowledge of provider and facility contracting, products, and claims/processing systems.
• Negotiation skills.
• Relationship building skills.
• Knowledge of marketplace.
• Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Verbal and written communication skills; organizational and planning skills.
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office.
• Analytical skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel within assigned areas of responsibility, including overnight stays
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Executive Leadership Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, NM - Albuquerque
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top