Medical Drug Management Coordinator
POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE DOWNTOWN CHICAGO HQ OFFICE
This position is responsible for providing assistance to pharmacists in resolution of claims, pricing, coding and operationally related contract issues; Includes but is not limited to working with internal departments to evaluate and resolve medical drug claim related issues. Handle more complex issues and may assist in training other internal departments.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related health care field OR 4 years work experience in a health care/insurance industry
• Working knowledge of claims processing systems.
• PC proficiency including Word and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; teamwork, and problem solving skills; analytical skills
• Organizational skills and experience meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
• Self motivated
• Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Pharmacy informatics experience
• Knowledge of or experience with health care policies, products and procedures; contracts, applications and products
• Leadership/training skills
• Experience with database software
• Working knowledge of medical or pharmacy related billing standards, math skills, and pricing methodologies
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Administrative, Claims & Customer Service, Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top