Medicaid Operations Specialist
This position is responsible for providing operational services, assistance and program implementation and coordination for one or more of the day-to-day Medicaid operation functions (e.g. billing, claims enrollment, and customer service.) This resource is responsible for resolving complex and / or escalated internal or external operational questions. Additionally this position works with other areas of the organization on the development, testing, and implementation of program policies, business processes, and system changes to ensure the state requirements of the plan are met.
• Bachelor Degree in Business with 4 years experience OR 8 years experience working in health insurance operations.
• Experience in project development, implementation and execution skills.
• Experience interfacing with internal clients, Marketing/Sales management and operations personnel.
• Verbal and written communication skills and ability to represent Medicaid department at committee meetings.
• Experience with interacting effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Experience managing multiple projects effectively.
• Interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• Organizational and leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with managing contract provisions.
• Experience in Project Management.
• Salud and PAK working knowledge.
LI - POST
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Government Programs, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Back to top