Medicaid Operations Specialist
Job ID: DLP-1019786 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for providing operational services, assistance and program implementation and coordination for one or more of the day-to-day Medicaid operation functions (e.g. billing, claims enrollment, and customer service.) This resource is responsible for resolving complex and / or escalated internal or external operational questions. Additionally this position works with other areas of the organization on the development, testing, and implementation of program policies, business processes, and system changes to ensure the state requirements of the plan are met.
- Bachelor Degree in Business with 4 years experience OR 8 years experience working in health insurance operations.
- Experience in project development, implementation and execution skills.
- Experience interfacing with internal clients, Marketing/Sales management and operations personnel.
- Verbal and written communication skills and ability to represent Medicaid department at committee meetings.
- Experience with interacting effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Experience managing multiple projects effectively.
- Interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with managing contract provisions.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Salud and PAK working knowledge.
LI - POST
Requirements: Expertise Claims & Customer Service, Government Programs, Other Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top