Marketing Service Representative - Health Care
Job ID: EMO-1020246 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
BASIC FUNCTION: Located in Missoula or Helena and under the direction of the Manager, this position is responsible for supporting Sales Representatives or Account Management personnel in the servicing, prospecting, acquiring or renewing business.
- 1 year experience in health care management in a marketing service representative role OR 3 years experience in sales / marketing or health care management /claims / provider services involving processing or coordination of services for health care customers.
- State Insurance License(s) or obtain State Insurance License(s) within required time frame per state regulations.
- Organizational and decision-making skills; written and verbal communications skills including telephone skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with both internal and external contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree.
- Ability to make presentations to groups/and brokers.
- Experience in healthcare.
Relocation is not provided at this time.
Sponsorship is not provided at this time.
Requirements: Expertise Sales & Account Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location MT - Helena, MT - Missoula
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top