Marketing Service Representative
Under the direction of the Manager, this position is responsible for supporting Sales Representatives or Account Management personnel in the prospecting, acquiring or renewing business.
• 1 year experience in health care management in a marketing service representative role OR 3 years experience in sales/marketing or health care management/claims/provider service experience involving processing or coordination of services for health care clients.
• State Insurance License(s) or obtain State Insurance License(s) within required time frame per state regulations.
• Organizational and decision-making skills; written and verbal communications skills including telephone skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with both internal and external contacts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate or Bachelor Degree.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Downers Grove
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Sr. Tooling DevOps Engineer
Aparna coordinates with her team in Chicago as they work to activate a wide range of applications onto newer platforms while acclimating users to the new apps and processes.
Back to top