Market Solution Development Consultant
Job ID: CAS-1017851 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for planning, development, integration, and execution of basic Market Solutions initiatives within the constructs of HCSC.
Business architecture including proofs of concept, pilots, product solutions, and marketing solutions. Responsible for liaising with key stakeholders throughout the company in the documentation and successful execution of specified marketing solutions and product solutions across all segments and multiple divisions. Works closely with product and marketing managers to fully articulate and document detailed concepts, solution needs and features, rationalize requirements across business cases, and ensure appropriate integration across solutions. Represents Market Solutions in the planning and analysis and implementation phases to ensure the essence of the concept is maintained and brought to market. Responsible for the development of business cases for Market Solutions for marketing and product solutions, including the prioritization, submission, administration, and execution of projects in the Group Portfolio. Contributes to the development and enhancement of business development methodologies and processes.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 3 years experience in business analysis, planning, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR 5 years of experience in business analysis, planning, project management, product administration, product operations or relevant health care industry OR Masters Degree and 2 years of experience.
- Ability to interact with and influence staff/management across multiple departments and levels.
- Ability to lead and mentor other staff, as appropriate.
- General business and financial analysis skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, marketplace and competition.
- Strong analytic and information synthesis skills.
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills; strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to accept direction and feedback.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- Initiative and persistence, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting to internal clients.
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience.
- Previous responsibility of the administration of a product or product line, including development of products from inception to launch, and product introduction and monitoring for success or need for reengineering.
Requirements: Expertise Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top