Market Research Consultant - Competitive Intelligence
Job ID: CAS-1020204 Description:
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".
This position is responsible for managing and providing competitive intelligence (CI) consulting on complex projects to drive well-defined marketing strategy, customer loyalty, internal operations, and business development initiatives; working and consulting with leadership, departmental management, project staff, and other peers to define and refine each CI effort; and creating rigorous research approaches, overseeing work of less senior resources, and participating in synthesizing results and findings into actionable insights and management recommendations. The role will support enterprise stakeholders with research for strategic planning, as well as ad hoc analytic projects. Responsibilities include meeting with internal customers, project management, competitor monitoring, research, analysis, presentations and reports related to competitor activities for internal HCSC stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree plus 3 years competitive intelligence, marketing research, consulting, or planning experience
- Experience must include a position that required:
a.Research, analytics and information synthesis skills
b.Critical thinking and problem solving skills
c.Project Management skills
d.Executive level presentation development and delivery
e.Attention to detail as a practice
f.Multi-tasking / Prioritization skills
g.Relationship Building skills
h.Knowledge management skills
- Knowledge of financial analysis and interpretation, competitor research, and market research concepts.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Initiative and persistence, with ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with staff/management across multiple departments.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Presentation and group facilitation aptitude.
- Knowledge management utilizing key software packages and experience with corporate tools and systems (ie. Sharepoint).
- Competitive intelligence experience
- Masters Degree.
- Health industry experience
This position can be based out of Tulsa, Chicago, or Richardson.
Requirements: Expertise Analytics & Reporting, Project Management, Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson, OK - Tulsa
Meet Some of HCSC's Employees
Allison audits operational and financial data throughout the business, helping to expose and mitigate risks, ensure compliance, and add value to HCSC’s operations as a whole.
Back to top